Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On updating and other things I don't do very often. . .

Yes, it has been a ridiculously long time since I updated the blog. Although I'm more diligent about updating the website, I do feel that blogging is a worthy window into a classroom, if used properly. To that end, I pledge to update (or have one of the students update) this blog at least once a week.

I will likely have the students do it for the following reasons:

a) They are much more interesting than I am.

b) They would probably prefer that I spend time grading their quizzes and papers instead of writing a blog.

c) They are much more interesting than I am.

I hope that you enjoy our new, improved, class blog. Please comment often, as our class gets a real kick out of the idea that someone may actually be reading this.

No comments: